- 4 April 2022 Embodied Intelligence Workshop at International Conference on Soft Robotics 2022
- 24-26 March 2021 – 2021 International Workshop on Next Generation Embodied Intelligence. Event programme and registration form is here.
- 28-30 June 2021 – EPSRC ‘Agriforwards’ CDT & IEEE RAS Summer School
- 01 -02 July 2021 – EPSRC ‘Agriforwards’ CDT Annual conference ‘Research and Innovation in Computer Vision for the Agri-Food Industries’
Information/ registrations for both Agriforwards CDT events are to be announced shortly. Please keep an eye on updates
- 24 September 2021 – OHMC 2 PPF event
- 16 October 2021 – Agriforwards CDT New Cohort Welcome Event
- 05 November 2021 – Post-graduate Open Day – Department of Engineering
- 01-02 July 2021 – EPSRC ‘Agriforwards’ CDT Annual conference ‘Research and Innovation in Computer Vision for the Agri-Food Industries’IROS 2020 Workshop: Robot-Assisted Training for Primary Care: How can robots help train doctors in medical examinations?
- BT Applied Research & Tommy Flowers Network Thought Leadership event: Agri-Food Robot Revolution
- BIRL 10th Anniversary Re-union Remote Conference
- HRI2020 Workshop on Human Robot Medical Interaction (23.03.2020)
- First Annual Conference of Agri-Food Robotics Centre of Doctoral Training (19-20.03.2020)IEEE International Conference of Soft Robotics (RoboSoft2018), Livorno, Italy, April 24-27, 2018.
- JSPS-EPSRC UK-Japan Workshop on Bio-inspired Soft Robotics, Cambridge UK, 14-15 July 2016.
- International Workshop on Future of Robotics Based on Biological Principles, Cambridge, UK, December 11-12, 2014.
- CSF International Workshop on Soft Robotics, Monte Verita, Switzerland, July 2013.
- SNF-JSPS Swiss-Japan Joint Seminar on “Soft Robotics: Morphology, materials, and functionalities”, University of Tokyo, June 20-23, 2010.